On the following pages of this section you will find information about feng shui for bedroom: feng shui bedroom colors, feng shui bedroom decorating, feng shui bedroom layout, feng shui bedroom pictures, feng shui bedroom design, feng shui master bedroom, bedroom furniture, children's bedroom, feng shui bedroom ideas, rules, photo, feng shui bed, pictures and wallpapers for bedroom
Bedroom is your ultimate intimate premise for sleeping and recharging your chi. According to Feng Shui, the way the furniture in a bedroom is arranged, as well as the colors and accessories chosen for its decor, can tell how two people are doing in a love relationship. Conversely, re-arranging the furniture in the bedroom and playing with colors and accessories, can help the couple relate to each other in ways that are more loving and which show equal respect for both partners.
All advice for couples also applies to single people looking for love. If you are single and wish to find the significant other, then decorate your room as if you already are; place side tables and lamps on both side of the bed. Accessorize in pairs and ensure that everything is symmetrical. Place loving items on the bedside tables such as a photograph (the photo should not be a family picture but of you and your partner), a pair of candles and a rounded (not spiky) leafed plant - remember to place a few pink or red accent in and around the bed to encourage romance.
From a yin-yang perspective, this is a more yin, quiet and peaceful environment ; where you need to feel protected. At the same time, there should be a good circulation of chi with the help of a lot of fresh air and clearance.
Here are some Feng Shui bedroom tips.
* Ideally, the bedroom should be as far away as possible from the front door.
* Chi flows between the door and any window, so avoid positioning your bed in the line of door and a window.
* Position your bed so that you can see the door from the place where you sleep. This gives you a deep sense of inner security.
* Place your bed far from the door, if it is possible,.
* Avoid sleeping with your head close to a window as your chi will dissipate through the window and you will feel more tired on awakening.
* Make sure you have a strong, stable headboard to help you protect your own chi while you are asleep.
* Make sure the bedside tables have rounded edges and not square to prevent cutting chi.
* Do not admit ceiling beams above the bed. They are a source of cutting chi. Some tips:
Paint the beams; drape fabric over the beams; hang bamboo flutes 2-3 inches below the beam to soften the load (the flutes are hung at a 45 degree angle to the beam with the mouthpiece downwards).
* Soft lighting is ideal. Avoid having ceiling lamps right directly over your bed.
* Pastel colors are ideal.
* Avoid sleeping with your image visible in a mirror. The worst variant of all is a mirror (TV/computer screen) at the foot of your bed.
* Place something beautiful that inspires you where you first look in the morning.
* Pay attention to what is under your bed. Keep the space clear.
More specific information about how to arrange the bedroom, to build the individual Feng Shui map, to use specific colors for bedroom according to Your personal Feng shui map you will find in the books on Feng Shui:
Pictures and paintings can play very significant role in feng shui design of your premises. In the situation you can not change the color of the wall you may hang a picture or a painting of special color and shape to balance your room. There are 5 types (as there are 5 elements) feng shui paintings and pictures: water, metal, earth, wood and fire pictures and paintings.
Keywords of the articles: bedroom feng shui feng shui bedroom tip for beginners, bedroom colors, free feng shui tips, feng shui bedroom decorating, feng shui bedroom design, bedroom elements, feng shui bedrooms principles for love and romance, partnership, candles in bedroom, feng shui symbols for bedroom, wallpapers and paintings for bedroom, feng shui interior rules for bedroom, feng shui e-books for bedroom
Articles related to Feng shui bedrooms