It is inevitable that everyone has to earn his/her own living, unless of course one has been left a fortune of millions or billions. Everyone wishes for a good and stable career. However things can go very wrong (as they do sometimes) when we least expect them to. Feng Shui has some remedies for enhancing career luck and to keep it that way.
1) Find out your Kua number and your 4 best directions. Locate your best direction and sleep with your head pointed in this direction.
2) If your career is going nowhere, changing the position of your main door to face your personal the best direction might be of help. Stand inside your house at the door looking out to determine the directions.
3) Place your desk accordingly so that it faces your best direction, if it is impossible try to look your best direction more often .
4) Do not sit with your back to a window or a door. These features give you no 'support' for your back and you might be backstabbed or double-crossed by colleagues. Look out for any poison arrows directed at your back, caused by open shelves or sharp edges.
5) Find a painting of mountains (without any water feature such as lakes or oceans) and place it behind your working table.
6) Place potted plants to camouflage offending pillars that send out poison arrows. However be sure to take good care of the plants so that it does not wither and die. Crystals also make good remedies for such problems.
7) Be aware of your bedroom. We spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping so it is important to note the features in our bedroom. Watch out for features that cause dangerous 'shar qi' (killing breath) that may affect your well-being
8) Wear cloths only of your best colors, wear accessories only of your best colors and materials
All information about your best directions, lucky colors and accessories you can find in my e-book Create your luck with personal feng shuiPrevious article | Next article