|Feng shui e-books||Free e-books||Secret doctrines||
STONES OF HAPPY LIFE
◊ Feng shui symbols
◊ Children room
◊ Dining room
◊ Entrance Hall
◊ Living room
◊ Toilet feng shui
◊ Study, home office, cabinet
◊ Feng shui for office
◊ Apartment tips
◊ HoReCa feng shui (Hotel, Restaurant, Cafe)
◊ Feng Shui In The Garden
◊ General tips
◊ Marriage and Love
◊ Helpful people and travel
◊ Self Knowledge
◊ The treasury feng shui map
◊ Color in Feng Shui
◊ Feng shui haircut, hair style
◊ Car feng shui
◊ Feng shui principles
◊ Five elements cycle
◊ Water element
◊ Wood element
◊ Fire element
◊ Earth element
◊ Living Décor To Represent the Earth Element
◊ Metal element
◊ Using the Earth Element in the Living Room
◊ Feng shui Wallpapers
◊ Feng shui calendar 2008 -2015
◊ Meditation - Chinese doctrine
◊ Energy enhancement, mudras
◊ Aromotherapy in feng shui
◊ Feng shui dimensioins
◊ Feng shui accessories
◊ Feng shui hieroglyphs and meaning of the chinese hieroglyphs
◊ Positive thinking
◊ Chinese zodiacs
◊ Feng Shui for Senior Citizens
◊ General questions - feng shui
◊ Blending Homes - Feng Shui Tips for Creating Harmony
◊ New year 2009
◊ The year of metal tiger 2010
◊ 2011 is Year of the Rabbit - feng shui horoscope
TOILET FENG SHUI
Depending on where the toilet is located, it can impact your health, your wealth, your standing in the community -- even your romance. Because cleanliness is considered good luck in feng shui, it is important to keep this area clean
Here are some tips to prevent flowing out energy and prosperity from your house:
- toilets should be hidden as much as possible.
- tie a red ribbon or use red tape around outgoing pipes. This will help keep the energy from flowing out.
- always close the toilet door and seats (when not in use) to prevent the unnecessary escape of chi.
- it is very important that your toilet is not located right above the main house door or its wall
- lots of lighting, good ventilation and cleanliness are essential to a proper Feng Shui
- it is also important that the toilet and the bathtub have some space between them or that would not allow chi to flow as it should.
- place a bowl of pebbles or fresh flower arrangement on the toilet tank or on a shelf above the toilet. By adding this element of earth, you will help control the water.
There are also some feng shui bathroom tips related to the colors. This tips are very important because of this depends all your energy, luck and prosperity. This secret use of colors in bathroom you may know from my e-book" The Treasury Feng Shui secrets of Success and Riches".
This house area is very important do not underestimate it.
Articles related to feng shui tips for toilet.FENG SHUI PICTURES, PAINTINGS, WALLPAPERS
Pictures and paintings can play very significant role in feng shui design of your premises. In the situation you can not change the color of the wall you may hang a picture or a painting of special color and shape to balance your room. There are 5 types (as there are 5 elements) feng shui paintings and pictures: water, metal, earth, wood and fire pictures and paintings.
The main thing with toilet is tidiness and working order of all appliances. The second is keeping the door closed and toilet seat down. Additionally tie all tubes with red ribbon. According to attract positive energy of feng shui to the toilet paint it according to feng shui map (select sectors) in two colors